Friday, June 7, 2013

Where is my love?

u ok cloud?



u ok cloud?

Everywhere is packed with bodies

Everywhere is packed with bodies

Fucking business plan

Fucking business plan

Fuck yes



Fuck yes

When did I get so attractive?? I used to be a goofy little fuck

When did I get so attractive??

I used to be a goofy little fuck

Hacker who outed Steubenville rapists could get more jail time than Steubenville rapists

Hacker who outed Steubenville rapists could get more jail time than Steubenville rapists:

matthewkeys:

Meet Deric Lostutter, a 26-year-old cybersecurity consultant who also goes by the moniker "KYAnonymous." Lostutter obtained and published tweets and Instagram photos in which members of the Steubenville High School football team joked about an incident in which a 16-year-old girl was raped.

Lostutter's actions inspired a group of people to take justice into their own hands. A hacker called "Bobcat" vandalized the Facebook page of the Steubenville football team. Other hackers took similar action.

It's unclear if Lostutter participated in any hacking shenanigans, but if he's indicted and found guilty of any, he faces 10 years in jail. By comparison, the Steubenville rapists received one- and two-year sentences each.

mimiinmiami: yesceleste: FUCKING YES My queen



mimiinmiami:

yesceleste:

FUCKING YES

My queen

I am human and I need to be loved Just like everybody else does

I am human and I need to be loved
Just like everybody else does

Why isn’t depression called Blue Da Ba Dee Da Ba Die

Why isn’t depression called Blue Da Ba Dee Da Ba Die

This is all I was waiting for



This is all I was waiting for

The 90s radio station on Spotify is pretty fucking rad.

The 90s radio station on Spotify is pretty fucking rad.

I went into the Dublin natural history museum the other day or two ago I saw taxidermy bats and...

I went into the Dublin natural history museum the other day or two ago

I saw taxidermy bats and sandpipers.

They have a ton of birds in old mahogany (if I can recall) cases.

I kept imagine what would happen if the birds came alive and started pecking their way through the glass and towards my body.

wordscanbesexy: heatherbat: callmebliss: hellotailor: rubdown...



wordscanbesexy:

heatherbat:

callmebliss:

hellotailor:

rubdown:

lovelymoonbeams:

stunningpicture:

'Cause people seem to only post the 20-something Audrey Hepburn

this is genuinely the first photo i've seen of her looking older

I didn't know Audrey Hepburn grew old into a bomb-ass old lady until like, last year. I thought she died young cuz that's the only pictures I've ever seen. 

omg

<3

she was also the granddaughter of a baron, the daughter of a nazi sympathizer, spent her teens doing ballet to secretly raise money for the dutch resistance against the nazis, and spent her post-film career as a goodwill ambassador of UNICEF, winning the presidential medal of freedom for her efforts.

and history remembers her as pretty.

\o/

and history remembers her as pretty.

and history remembers her as pretty.

and history remembers her as pretty.

fragmentsofmysanity: these are my kittens, yes they meow weird,...









fragmentsofmysanity:

these are my kittens, yes they meow weird, but they are mine. i found them all on my own. they are my ohana. back the fuck off camera.

RTE lol

I like that poem I just posted I’m starting to enjoy writing from memory They happened more...

I like that poem I just posted

I’m starting to enjoy writing from memory
They happened more than 7 years ago, my soul is anew. It’s like looking at the story of someone else.

I like the flow of it also. It is quite vague and that allows for suggestion in the reader.

Saving face

The only time I ever loved my father
was when I signed my full name, his name, on a card
for his birthday, or perhaps it was Father’s Day.

Upon my brother pointing out my error
my father interjected that he was teaching me how to sign
and I was merely showing progress.

I will be a god for free.

I will be a god for free.

I could do a design course to get my logo down pat Short Adobe courses are gonna cost a cunt and a...

I could do a design course to get my logo down pat

Short Adobe courses are gonna cost a cunt and a half unfortunately.

sinistersnake: niknak79: They were supposed to be smiley...



sinistersnake:

niknak79:

They were supposed to be smiley faces

That is disturbing

They look like harlequin babies

chadleymacguff:



chadleymacguff:

image

No comments:

Post a Comment