Thursday, June 6, 2013

Straight Guys Galore!

Are you taking requests?

always ;)

a fan favorite ;) here's set two of this badass, found out...



















a fan favorite ;) here's set two of this badass, found out today that he's French and from British Columbia :) my favorite straight hottie on my tumblr! And also got TONS of cum pics from him, go to straightnakedhotties.tumblr.com on Friday, and you might get to see those ;)

a couple new pics from him ;) enjoy!







a couple new pics from him ;) enjoy!

This gorgeous piece of meat continues to send me pics non-stop!...





















This gorgeous piece of meat continues to send me pics non-stop! here's SET ONE of his pics ;) Enjoy! Will post more of him in the next couple days so stay tuned ;)

when will that tattooed guy get posted?

doing some editing on em now, will be posting in about 5 minutes ;)

Had a request from a follower, this is all I could get. But one...



Had a request from a follower, this is all I could get. But one pic is better than nothing, right? ;)

Your blog is so amazing I love Jason how do you do it there gots to be like something special you do to get all these sexy guys to send you stuff were do you find them?

jason is my fav ;) and usually I'll just offer them a nice amount of $$ :) other times it's either just exes of friends of mine, and I do have help from some friends who are better smooth talkers than I ;)

20 reblogs BY TOMORROW, and you'll get to see ALL the pics...



20 reblogs BY TOMORROW, and you'll get to see ALL the pics this straight tattooed badass gave me ;) and let me just say, he gave me some REALLY nice pics ;) 

and the self shots from the hottie in the video I posted right...









and the self shots from the hottie in the video I posted right before this ;) straightnakedhotties.tumblr.com!

Straight and UNCUT! ;) Video's short, but hot nonetheless...



Straight and UNCUT! ;) Video's short, but hot nonetheless ;) My best friend's ex.. her revenge was giving me this video ;) haha! Enjoy!

Only got three for Blake here before hit girl stepped in and cut...







Only got three for Blake here before hit girl stepped in and cut off contact with him ;/ so studly! ;)

and post 3 of 3 of Cameron ;) hobbies include: eating out girls,...





















and post 3 of 3 of Cameron ;) hobbies include: eating out girls, fucking pussy, and cumming on a girls tits ;) but for now, he'll have to deal with cumming on his own cock ;) to see the other posts of him, go to http://straightnakedhotties.tumblr.com/

post 2 of 3 of Cameron ;)...





















post 2 of 3 of Cameron ;) visit http://straightnakedhotties.tumblr.com/ for the other posts! spoiler: he cums at the end ;)

okayyy you guys got his pics ;) but I got so many, I gotta...





















okayyy you guys got his pics ;) but I got so many, I gotta separate it into 3 posts ;) post 1 of 3 go to http://straightnakedhotties.tumblr.com/ for the other 3 ;) 

New straight friend ;) His name's Cameron, sexy Texas...



New straight friend ;) His name's Cameron, sexy Texas Construction worker.. got full nudes, cumshots, and him showing off his butt ;) Cost me a fortune, but You'll get em if this gets reblogged 20 times ;) 

someone requested this hottie, sorry I only got one pic from...





someone requested this hottie, sorry I only got one pic from him, but here ya go ;)

Did that post of the "just turned 18 jock" get enough reblogs for the nudes?

just posted em ;)

Okay, you got enough reblogs ;) so as promised, here are his...













Okay, you got enough reblogs ;) so as promised, here are his nudes AND CUMSHOT!! Just turned 18! ;)

Nice blog man!

thanks! appreciate the compliments ;)

Do you tell guys that you're a man or do you pretend to be a girl to get there pics?

I tell em straight up I'm a guy, it'd be really creepy to pretend to be a girl to do it lmao I do have some of my girlfriends talk to some guys for me though ;P and as I said before, I don't take requests from anyone messaging me "anonymous" just fyi! 

No comments:

Post a Comment